H-E-B issues voluntary sandwich bread recall
H-E-B and Hill Country Fare have issued a voluntary sandwich bread recall. They say rubber could potentially be in the product.
It's for bread with a best buy date of April 29 or earlier.
Bread purchased in the San Antonio area, Rio Grande Valley, Laredo and Corpus Christi stores is not impacted by this recall.
The voluntary recall impacts the following products with the Best By date of 4/29 or earlier (Product / UPC / Tie Color):
- Hill Country Fare Thin 4122046090 orange, green, blue
- Hill Country Fare Extra Thin4122064420orange, green
- Hill Country Fare Wheat4122078985orange, green, blue
- H-E-B Extra Thin4122084868orange, green, blue
- H-E-B Round Top White4122035774orange, green, blue
- H-E-B Split Top White4122088001orange, green, blue
- H-E-B Texas Toast4122062888orange, green
- H-E-B 100% Whole Wheat4122003278orange, green, blue
- H-E-B Split Top Honey Wheat4122003108orange, green, blue
Customers who purchased the product can return it to the store for a full refund. Customers with any questions or concerns should contact H-E-B Customer Service at 1-855-432-4438.